Wednesday, March 16, 2011

LETSAH GO!

Okay, if you've read my blog you probably know I enjoy all things nerdy. Especially all things Mario related! Several months ago I decided wouldn't it be awesome to have a hat like the one Mario wears? So, that is just what I whipped up! :)

After I finished Mario I decided I had to make his awesome counterpart, Luigi! I still want to make a Wario and Waluigi cap annd perhaps some other versions. I really like the light blue hat he wears when he throws ice balls, lol.

Once I finished these hats I had been playing lots of Super Mario Wii and I was inspired to make a Goomba beanie. I know he's supposed to be a bad guy, but he's horribly cute! ;)


I also happened to have all three of these hats ordered around the same time. I saw it as the perfect opportunity for a Goomba photoshoot, lol. Here is my favorite shot from the set.

Welp, that's all for now hope you've enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment