Wednesday, July 7, 2010

More Toy Story Fun!

As promised I have made a new Toy Story beanie! This time I decided to try my hand at the aliens. I have to say this was a challenging project. I did run into quite a few roadblocks along the way but all in all I think the struggle was worth it!

I'm planning on doing at least a few more of the characters. I'm not completely sure which ones but I think I will attempt slinky dog next. If you have ideas of who you would like to see next feel free to share! I'm happy to take suggestions! :) If you'd like one go here!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

The slinky dog would be really cute as ear muffs with the head and the behind for the ear parts and the slinky over the head!

Perfect Fit Crochet said...

Thats a really cute idea Melissa! Slinky dog has always been my favorite Toy Story character! :)

Melissa said...

Can't wait to see it finished!

Post a Comment